Where is my order?
We pick and pack orders within 3 business days of your payment being cleared. Once shipped, you will receive an email or sms with your Australia Post tracking details.
Australia Post is currently experiencing a high volume of parcels in the postal network and this combined with social distancing measures has resulted in delivery delays. Please see our Delivery page for time frame estimates.
Please ensure that you include your full name, address and contact phone number or your order so that it can be shipped to you asap.
Can I upgrade my shipping to Express Post?
Once your order is processed and paid we are unable to upgrade your shipping option from standard to Express Post if your order is less than $99.
If your order is urgent, please send us an email and we can review it further with you.
Can I change my shipping address?
If your order has not been packed, you must contact us IMMEDIATELY to make changes to your delivery address.
Once your order has been shipped no further changes can be made to delivery addresses.
Why has my order been cancelled?
We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders under certain circumstances including but not limited to:-
1) transaction is flagged as high risk by our security system
2) transaction is related to previous high risk order
3) billing address of payment method doesn't match shipping address of order
4) cardholder name doesn't match customer name
5) transaction is made with products at incorrect pricing or incorrect information.
6) transaction is made with high risk email account.
7) order is placed from a high risk (web proxy) connection.
8) additional information is requested from customer and is not supplied within a reasonable time (7 calendar days from date of order).